TeraCopy Pro 3.0 is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed for your computer. It takes a little computer resources. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
TeraCopy Pro 3.0 Alpha 2 Features:
- Copy files faster at maximum speed
- TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives
- Pause and resume file transfer activities
- Pause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click
- Error recovery at the end of the copying process
- In case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer
- Interactive file list
- TeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files
- Shell integration
- TeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usal
- Full Unicode support
- Windows 8 x64 support
- Copy/move to your favorite folders
- Save reports as HTML and CSV files
- Select files with the same extension/folder
- Remove the selected files from the copy queue
- Panel UI
- Verify checksum files (.md5, .sfv, .sha, .sha256, .sha512).
How To Crack?
- Download & Install Tera Copy trial version
- Open TeraCopy registration.
- Download Teracopy Serial Keys