Convert Any Video To ASCII Using VLC Media Player Have you ever seen a movie running in ASCII ? Most probably the correct answer is NO . Although ASCII version movies like Star wars are pretty famous , But still managing a regular movie in ASCII format is really a what interesting . Today we will show you the whole process of converting videos to ASCII format .
Steps To Convert A Video to ASCII :
All you should do is open any video and VLC will automatically display its converted form. To convert any video in ASCII, just stick to the steps given below:-1) Open VLC Media Player.
2) Click on the Tools menu plus in the drop down list, click Preferences in the bottom of the list.
3) Click on Video icon within the left sidebar.
4) Click on the drop down box alongside Output.
5) Select “Color ASCII art video output” through the drop down list.
6) Click Save and restart VLC.
Older versions of VLC could wish for you to modify these settings in the Advance tab or All Settings tab. As VLC is run on a variety of OSs, this trick will continue to work on any PC efficient at running this media player. However, it really is interesting to indicate that older PCs having poor hardware will decrease and give a stuttered output.